Tuesday 20 September 2011

Tuesday's Tutorial Treat - Wrap Bracelets






This tutorial is easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy, but looks fantastic. I would love an arm loaded with these in loads of different colours.

From Honestly...WTF, which has a tonne of DIY's and inspirational images worth looking through, find out how to make your own wrap bracelets:

Link HERE


***

In other news - I've got my sewing machine back! Thanks for all your great comments to my last post, it was fun to see I'm not the only overly organised sewer out there (my 'excuse' is I'm a project manager...but I was like this before I started working!).

The down side is that, although I've got my sewing machine back, I might not get to fire out a tonne of projects straight away. My boyfriend and I are trying to sort out our house so that we can put it on the market, and as much as I would like to say that sewing is my top priority, I have to be realistic and dedicate more time to the house. BUT - I do have a few housey sewing projects that I want to do to spruce the place up for potential buyers, so I'll definitely share those with you. Bottom line - there won't be as many posts on my blog as I would like...but I'll try and update as much as I can!

3 comments:

  1. Just think of all the time you'll have once the house stuff is sorted! Plus, upholstery fabrics rock so I'm happy to read about those! Seriously, why can't they make more cotton fabrics in wallpaper patterns?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Understand completely about making your house a priority. Hope the housing market is better in the UK than it is here in the states and everything goes smoothly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they really do make my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails