Wednesday 28 September 2011

Sewing Themed Christmas Gifts at Boots!

To my shock/horror/delight (or all of the above!), I discovered today that the Christmas gift stock is adorning the shelves in Boots already!!! I was having a wee nosey at this years offerings, when my heart  skipped a beat - sewing themed gifts!!! Check out these goodies (p.s. it was hard to get decent images, so if you want a closer look at any of them click through to the Boots website):





Bright as a Button Fragranced Soap - button shaped soap....need I say more!


Bright as a Button Tinted Lip Balms - I would love to carry one of these cute button shaped tins around in my handbag!

Crafty Nana Teatime Cakes Pin Cushion Set - make your own pin cushions...in the shape of yummy cakes - mmmmmmm

Sew Sweet Pin Cushion - in the shape of a giant wooden bobbin

Sew Sweet Sewing Organiser - this is such a cute sewing box with little pockets to hold things under the lid and space to store small sewing projects (not really big enough for those of us who mainly sew clothes though!)


Sew Sweet Sewing Set - this is my favorite. It's a little metal clasp pouch to hold all your basic sewing notions - LOVE THIS!








In sewing related news, I have actually finished a couple of small projects...I just need to photograph them and then I'll get them up on the blog to share with you all.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I'm horrified that Xmas is being rammed down our throats already, but I must admit that these are great gifts from Boots! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh lots of great things there! And on 3 for 2 - nice :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they really do make my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails