Wednesday 29 December 2010

Trouser Sew-along with the Cupcake Goddess


Hideehi everyone! Just a quick note to let you know that I will be trying to join in in my first 'sew-along' in the new year, and I'm very excited about it!

The lovely Sunni, AKA The Cupcake Goddess, is hosting a trouser sewalong starting in January and she just happened to pick Burda #127 which, if anyone can remember, I had been planning to make last Summer (but typical me, I never got around to it!):


I think one of the reasons why I was a bit nervous to start this was because I have heard a lot of 'horror' stories about how difficult trousers can be. But now that Sunni will be helping along the way I have NO excuses! I just have to decide if I should make them out of the navy blue linnen or the salt & pepper grey tweed - which do you think would be a better choice?

P.S. Yes, still plodding along with my tartan dress from my sewing class, but it had to take a back seat while I made some Christmas pressies! I'll hopefully be back with another update on the progress of the dress soon.
Related Posts with Thumbnails