Monday 13 December 2010

Mode Mondays

'Tis the Season....to wrap up in warm cosy knits! And there is something about snowy days that just demands Fair isle knits. Well that's what I'm thinking anyway - I'm really loving all the Fair isle fashion out there at the moment - it's so Christmassy as well.


Lovely grey Fair isle knit skirt from Pilot - I don't think this would be very forgiving, so definitely one to be worn on 'skinny thigh' days only!


Some Fair isle on the catwalk - love the one on the left


Gorgeous polo neck dress from Victoria Secrets


I like the pattern on this - but I think I would need to team it with thick woolly tights and a cardi, or something underneath to justify wearing it at this time of year!


LOVE these! Latvian mittens apparently - I want them ALL!


More Fair isle, this time from Next. My fav is the one on the right...I might be going to seek this one out at lunchtime today....

OK, perhaps not quite the right thing to show here - but I thought it was so cute! Perhaps I could argue that it's Mode pour la Maison!

This is my absolute FAVOURITE of the bunch actually. But unfortunately I think this dress is from 2008 (Urban Outfitters)

P.S. I'll be back later this week with...wait for it....a post with a FINISHED dress!!! Wowie - I actually finish some projects I start! Hope you can check it out, I think it's really cute :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that Victoria Secret dress. I've been wanting a fair isle sweaterdress lately, but I haven't found one I really like (until I saw that one!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they really do make my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails