Thursday 28 July 2011

Project Planning - Denim Kasia Skirt

Not as organised as I'd like to be for this post! I have no image of my fabric to go with this pattern - so you'll just have to use your imagination! 

That shouldn't be too hard because the fabric is just a black denim. I've had it in my stash for awhile so I think it's about time I put it to good use. And I plan on making the Kasia skirt from Burda Style (free pattern people!!! Go and make it yourself as well!).

Here's the pattern drawing:

If my memory is correct, the front buttons open up to a zip front. At the moment I think I will make the skirt with red buttons (similar to the image below) and perhaps make the pocket inserts with red and white stripe cotton. What do you guys think?

Free pattern HERE



4 comments:

  1. Adore this skirt, especially since it's free! Thanks for pointing it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fabric and button combination sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wondering where I can find the pattern and instructions for this piece? Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found the pattern but it seems it is no longer free. :(

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments - they really do make my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails