Wednesday 11 May 2011

Sneak Peak


I haven't posted much recently about any of my own sewing - to be honest, I haven't had an awful lot of time to dedicate to sewing, and with the gorgeous weather we have been having recently I have been spending more time outside than inside! But, believe it or not, I am actually working on something at the moment! It's a little refashion and I'm very excited about how it's turning out. The pic above is a little sneak peak (the red is a cushion and not related to the project btw!)...I just have to insert the zip and then hem and I will be done - can't wait to share the final result!

Oh - and I was so excited to see that this week I managed to break through the '50 Follower' barrier (hello, and welcome new followers, so glad you have joined us for the ride!) - so, as I promised, I'm going to host a little giveaway to celebrate! Check back on Friday for the goodies!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, I can't wait, even just the sneak peek looks lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they really do make my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails