Tuesday 14 June 2011

Tuesday's Tutorial Treat

We all love a good tutorial (check out my own here), and I have been collecting links to my favourites for quite some time. So I thought I would stop being so selfish and share them with you all!

Welcome to my new theme day: Tuesday's Tutorial Treat! (you gotta love alliteration!)



Each week I'll feature a tutorial that I have found and hopefully it may inspire some of you to try it out. I would image that some of the tutorials I'll feature you will have seen before, but perhaps I may introduce you to a wee gem.

So to kick things off, I'm linking you to quite a MEGA page - a whole blog dedicated to sewing tutorials!!!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks Suzie, sometimes it's hard to go looking for things on the web. I am going to check them out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they really do make my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails