Thursday 1 July 2010

Come on people - let's FOCUS!

(source) (btw - thats not me in the pic!)

Su Sews So-So!!

I've decided to start a-fresh and make a new blog which focuses on my sewing. Hopefully this will spur me on to create more FOs rather than just think about all the lovely things I could make!

If you are new to this blog, I was previously blogging at:


I will still keep that blog active so that everyone can continue to access my older posts, but the majority of posts will be on this blog....

OR my cooking blog:


SU-YUM! is where I record all the dishes that I make (well, the ones that turn out well and are tasty) so that I have a reference - a way to inspire me on days when I don't have a clue what to cook!! Keeping it public though, so feel free to have a browse.


Related Posts with Thumbnails