Tuesday 20 December 2011

Tuesday’s Tutorial Treat–Christmas Edition 4

TTTChristmasEditions

It’s the FINAL WEEK before Christmas – who’s excited?! Has everyone got all the Christmas shopping and/or crafting done? I think I’m done…or should I say I hope I’m done!
Anyway, for those of you who may need a little final flourish at a Christmas related craft before the big day, I’ve got a few quick and cute Christmas accessories you could try:

3100994215_ef4240cb4d
How about this festive half apron from Jona of Stop Staring and Start Sewing? As Jona says, this apron can be whipped up in an hour – so, as long as you have the right festive fabric, you could easily make this in time to wear while passing out the mince pies on the 25th! Link HERE

oven-mitt-1
And while on the cooking theme, why not make a matching oven mitt to go with your new apron? Cindy from Skip To My Lou shows us how. Link HERE

IMG_3659
I just love this poinsettia brooch from Lisa of Lil Fish Studios, I’m very tempted to make this for myself (...off to find gold thread!). Link HERE

newspaper-gift-bag-tutorial
And finally – I hate trying to wrap awkward shaped gifts and usually end up putting them in gift bags instead…so I was really chuffed to find that Jessica from How About Orange shows us how to make our own (these are very eco-friendly ones made from newspaper, but you could make yours more festive by using wrapping paper). Link HERE
Related Posts with Thumbnails