Wow - how much fun was the Giveaway event at Sew Mama Sew?! I was blown away by how many people popped by and entered the giveaway - and I didn't even have that many people compared to some of the other blogs involved.
So what did I learn from this experience:
- That it's not coming into Summer for everyone out there, doh! Sorry to all the folks in the Southern Hemisphere who kindly told me what they were planning on making in Winter!!
- That I should get myself to the local library more often. Turns out a lot of you have been checking the "Bend the Rules" book out of the library....why have I never thought about checking out the crafting books there....rooky mistake I think!
- That there are going to be a lot of very busy crafters over the next few months.
- That there are a lot of really lovely blogs out there. Thanks to everyone who pointed me in the direction of their blog...I have a lot of reading to do now!!
- That my ipod can't cope very well with so many e-mails coming into my Hotmail account! Ha.
Anyway, shall we get on with the big reveal?! I think so.....
The Random Number Generator has spoken:
The lucky number is 112...who was:
Millie from Needles and Haystacks!
Congratulations Millie - I've sent you an e-mail asking for your address and I'll get the goods in the post to you as soon as possible.
Thanks to everyone who entered - if I could give you all a prize, I would!
And it's Bank Holiday weekend this weekend - woohoo! I'm working on a Pendrell which I hope to finish this weekend as well as hemming the lace dress that I eluded to recently. Hopefully I can share my makes with you all soon - this blog has definitely been a little lacking in finished items recently!!!